Save $100 during Early Registration
Early Registration Bonus : Eligible to receive 2 free hours of NGS research project consultation, a $700.00 value.
Hands-on interactive program
Team taught by active researchers
Lecture and extensive hands-on laboratory exercises
Comprehensive binder containing all material presented in the workshop
Space limited to 25 participants
Early registration ending soon!
|Registration Fees||Early Registration*||After June 15|
|Academia, students and fellows||$795||$895|
Introduction to NGS and DNA-seq Analysis with Galaxy Hands-on
- Introduction to Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Including Library Construction and Details on Illumina’s Technology
- Introduction to DNA-seq analysis with Galaxy hands-on and computational lab 1
RNA-seq and ChIP-seq Analysis with Galaxy Hands-on
- Introduction to RNA-seq analysis with Galaxy and computational lab 2
- Introduction to ChIP-seq analysis with Galaxy and computational lab 2
- Introduction to command-line with hands-on
NGS Analysis in Command-line with Hands-on
- RNA-seq Analysis in Command-line with Hands-on
- DNA-seq Analysis in Command-line with Hands-on
- ChIP-seq Analysis in Command-line with Hands-on
- Discussion: How to get started to do NGS analysis by yourself from next week
Note: Participants are required to bring their own laptop to this program; Mac (preferred), PC or Linux. Each registrant will be using a personal cloud computing account to process real data as an overnight assignment.